Covid-19 Update from La Joya Area Federal Credit UnionDear Members,
We're happy to announce that we will be reopening our branch lobbies on Monday, April 12th 2021!
As we have been doing since the start of the pandemic, La Joya Area Federal Credit Union remains committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, members, and visitors. To ensure we continue to provide these measures, we have developed a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for Reopening our Lobbies.
What You Need To Know
Members and visitors will be asked to conduct a Covid-19 self-assessment prior to entering our lobbies and will be asked to refrain from entering if they are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- We request members follow social distancing guidelines in our facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining 6 feet of distance from others and wearing a mask while in the building. Please note that you may be asked to lower your mask briefly for identifying purposes in some instances
- Hand sanitizer will be made available in the lobbies for use before and after transactions are completed
- Employees will be following increased cleaning and disinfecting protocol, and safety shields have been installed at all member service areas
- We request members to schedule appointments for lengthy transactions, loan requests and account openings when possible
- While we are happy to be reopening our branch lobbies, we encourage our members to conduct their banking and communication needs through the use of drive thru lanes, ATMs, Mobile Banking, and Telephone.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we've been working hard to ensure our members are taken care of during these trying times
Thank You La Joya Area Federal Credit Union Members!
Johnn V. Alaniz